As a librarian I spend most of my time recommending books. For this class I have read some really good articles and books but I thought I would dedicate this blog post to one of the best books on leadership that I have read. The book is called "Leadership the Elanor Roosevelt Way"
I believe that the book can be a good supplement tool for the readings we do in class. The book written by Robin Gerber examines Roosevelt's life and challenges and develops strategies to becoming a leader. The book is geared towards women, which I liked. The book even has a chapter about how motherhood helps train women to be future leaders. I highly recommend this book .
"Women, whether subtly or vociferously, have always been a tremendous power in the destiny of the world." Eleanor Roosevelt
I believe that the book can be a good supplement tool for the readings we do in class. The book written by Robin Gerber examines Roosevelt's life and challenges and develops strategies to becoming a leader. The book is geared towards women, which I liked. The book even has a chapter about how motherhood helps train women to be future leaders. I highly recommend this book .
"Women, whether subtly or vociferously, have always been a tremendous power in the destiny of the world." Eleanor Roosevelt
No comments:
Post a Comment